* vim: set ts=4 :
* SourceMod (C)2004-2014 AlliedModders LLC. All rights reserved.
* This file is part of the SourceMod/SourcePawn SDK.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
* the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3.0, as published by the
* Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
* FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
* this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* As a special exception, AlliedModders LLC gives you permission to link the
* code of this program (as well as its derivative works) to "Half-Life 2," the
* "Source Engine," the "SourcePawn JIT," and any Game MODs that run on software
* by the Valve Corporation. You must obey the GNU General Public License in
* all respects for all other code used. Additionally, AlliedModders LLC grants
* this exception to all derivative works. AlliedModders LLC defines further
* exceptions, found in LICENSE.txt (as of this writing, version JULY-31-2007),
* or <http://www.sourcemod.net/license.php>.
* Version: $Id$
#if defined _nextmap_included_
* Sets SourceMod's internal nextmap.
* Equivalent to changing sm_nextmap but with an added validity check.
* @param map Next map to set.
* @return True if the nextmap was set, false if map was invalid.
native bool SetNextMap(const char map);
* Returns SourceMod's internal nextmap.
* @param map Buffer to store the nextmap name.
* @param maxlen Maximum length of the map buffer.
* @return True if a Map was found and copied, false if no nextmap is set (map will be unchanged).
native bool GetNextMap(char map, int maxlen);
* Changes the current map and records the reason for the change with maphistory
* @param map Map to change to.
* @param reason Reason for change.
native void ForceChangeLevel(const char map, const char reason);
* Gets the current number of maps in the map history
* @return Number of maps.
native int GetMapHistorySize();
* Retrieves a map from the map history list.
* @param item Item number. Must be 0 or greater and less than GetMapHistorySize().
* @param map Buffer to store the map name.
* @param mapLen Length of map buffer.
* @param reason Buffer to store the change reason.
* @param reasonLen Length of the reason buffer.
* @param startTime Time the map started.
* @error Invalid item number.
native void GetMapHistory(int item, char map, int mapLen, char reason, int reasonLen, int &startTime);